Buyer Services Guarantee
- BUYER COUNSELING SESSION I will conduct a buyer counseling session to discuss your needs and goals and plan the search for your property.
- BUYER REPRESENTATION AGREEMENT I will present and explain to you the representation agreement and the special services and benefits it offers.
- "HOME BUYING" BOOKLET I will provide you with copy of a Home Buying Booklet and explain how you can use it as a road map through the home-buying process.
- FINANCING RE-QUALIFICATION I will offer to arrange a pre-qualification or pre-approval appointment with a reputable lender to identify your range of affordability and to increase your negotiating strength.
- PROPERTY SHOWING I will show you properties that meet the criteria you have selected.
- PROPERTY EVALUATION I will discuss the positive and negative features of a property that may affect its value and future resale.
- NEGOTIATION STRATEGY I will prepare a negotiation strategy for the property you have selected including a written Competitive Market Analysis and advise on the initial price and terms to offer where permitted.
- OFFER PREPARATION I will prepare a written offer on the property you choose to purchase, with terms approved by you.
- APPRAISAL CONTINGENCY I will explain to you the option of an appraisal contingency.
- HOME WARRANTY I will explain to you the option of a home warranty plan to reduce your risk of repair when purchasing a property
- ESTIMATE OF FUNDS REQUIRED I will strive to have a preliminary estimate of closing costs and down payment requirement anticipated in the transaction for you.
- REVIEW OF WRITTEN SELLER DISCLOSURE I will thoroughly review with you the seller's written disclosure statement to enable you to accept or specify the remedy for each fault disclosed. Remedies for any disclosed faults are addressed in the purchase offer.
- BUILDING & TERMITE INSPECTIONS I will recommend that you obtain professional building and termite inspections
- BUILDING & TERMITE INSPECTION REMEDIES I will work with you to request the Seller to remedy the items you specify after your review of the building and termite inspection reports as your offer to purchase specifies.
- PROPERTY DISCLOSURE I will review with you, all inspection reports and other documents pertaining to the condition of the property and disclose all physical defects of the property that are known to me.
- WALK-THROUGH I will accompany you on a thorough walk-through of the property (if one is provided for in the sale contract) before closing, and I will assist you in dealing with any problems discovered during the walk-through.
- CLOSING THE SALE I will monitor and inform you of the progress of the purchase agreement, including the satisfaction of all contingencies and conditions during the entire transaction.
- AFTER SALE SERVICE I will contact you after the closing to follow up on remaining details or service needs.
- SERVICE SATISFACTION SURVEY I will provide you with a confidential opportunity to give an evaluation of my services
© 2001-2017 Reliance Network and RE/MAX Arkansas.
All rights reserved. US Reg. Copyright TX-5-910-991, TX-5-910-992, TX-5-910-993, and TX-5-910-994.
Each RE/MAX® Office is Independently Owned and Operated. Equal Housing Opportunity.
The Miracle Home® Program, exclusive to RE/MAX LLC., allows a RE/MAX Associate to make a donation on behalf of each transaction to Children's Miracle Network. The partnership underscores Sales Associate involvement in the communities in which they live and serve. RE/MAX Sales Associates are unique in that a majority of the donations received by Children's Miracle Network from RE/MAX are the result of Associates' hard work rather than solicited from customers.